With a new year, comes the resolution to walk more. I'm shooting for 20 miles a week for now. Which all those miles, goes to the miles I am accumulating on my trek to Glacier National Park. As of right now, I am at 166 miles. I made it Pocatello, Idaho today.
This is where I pat myself on the back. Josie is right along side me. Go us!
For everyone out there, if you want to walk/run on a regular basis, this is how you do it.
1. Get a partner (don't even have to be in the same town, just have to talk/txt to them every day).
2. Pick a place you want to visit.
3. Figure out the miles there + start walking.
It will keep you motivated to walk when you don't want too. Because there is no way you want the other person to get there before you!
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment