So back around the end of November, I made a slight goal about finishing up scrapbooking my pictures + stories from May - August. (See this post:
Sunday Scraps.) I was pretty sure I would totally be able to do that. I saw no problem with that goal I made. But then I decided to do a project called
December Daily. Which totally put all my amazing, everyday pictures + stories on hold. So now December has come + gone + we are almost in our first week of the new year. And I am still scrapping May 2010.
Am I upset that I didn't follow through with my goal? Yeah, a little. Am I beating myself over it? Ha...yeah right. So I'm behind, big deal.The purpose of scrapping isn't staying about keeping up (even though its really nice). Its the journey of taking pictures + putting a story with it.
I am doing something called Project Life I'll be posting about on Saturday. Until then, here are some recent digital pages I have completed.
Side Note:
I've noticed I'm being very sparse on my embellishments. And you know what? I like it.
 |
| Left Side. |
 |
| Right Side. |
 |
| Left Side. |
 |
| Right Side. |
 |
| Left Side. |
 |
| Right Side. |
2 comments:
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! Where do you get your quotes/ideas? Like the "Today" page? I love that!
Thanks Amanda! For my ideas, I just think of the story I want to tell + the rest falls into place..lol. I try to add things to the page that enhances the pictures + emphasis the words I am writing.
On the Today page, I got the title "Today" at designerdigitals.com in a kit called: Today Textured Word Art Brushes. The wording underneath is something I came up with to explain the pictures.
Post a Comment