Today is my niece Kyla Kynn's 2nd birthday.
She was born February 24, 2009 to Kjirstyn + Luke Welch, in Billings, MT. They found out after she was born that she had the same genetic surfactant deficiency as her older brother Keeynn, who too passed away a few months after birth. Although she only lived a few months, she touched the hearts + lives of many people. She was a busy little girl who lived in Billings, MT, Denver, CO, + St. Louis, MO. She was waiting for a new set of lungs there. The time I was able to hold her in Billings, MT showed me the wonderful, sweet spirit this little girl had.
I, as does everyone in the family including her amazing parents, know that she lives on today with her Heavenly Father. She is there with her older brother watching over all of us.
I am grateful for the small moment I had to hold her. To feel her love. To feel her spirit. She is a very, very lucky girl to have the parents she does. And that she is sealed to them + Keeynn for time + all eternity.
Happy Birthday Kyla Kynn. I love you. - Aunt Tori

3 comments:
Tori, your niece is gorgeous! What a little angel whose spirit must be gigantic. She and her valiant brother must take such good care of their parents, along with everything else they are doing. Happy Birthday, Kyla!
this is beautiful tori!! :) thank you so much!! words cant even say how this made me feel when i read it you're an amazing person inside and out and i'm glad that dano found you and brought you into our family! Love you and your family oh so much!! can't wait to see you soon hopefully!!
You are welcome Kjirstyn. Anything for my beauitful niece :)
And thank you! Your comment made my day!
Post a Comment