Friday, February 25, 2011

My Friday Five.

1. Walking to Glacier National Park. As of yesterday (because I haven't walked today yet) I am at 304.5 miles. *Go me* I past the Idaho/Montana border a week ago. I have been walking for 4 months now. I am almost half way there.....22 miles till till the half way mark. Which means, in keeping up with my walking, I will be done around the end of June or early July. Which makes me happy because when I first started, I put my arrival there in August/September. (Any questions on what in the world I'm talking about click: here.)

2. My hair. I have been wanting to cut my hair short. Like I used to have it. But then again, there are days when I'm totally loving my long hair + do not want to part with it. Right now, I'm in "short hair" mode + want to chop it off. I am thinking though, I am going to wait till April or May. Give myself a bit more time to really think about this. Because even though I have long hair, its either in a pony tail or just plain like in the picture. Sometimes I curl it, but that takes to long. Does any one know a good hair stylist? I'm picky with who does my hair.


I'm thinking something that looks like this: edgy, piecey, sexy....


3. Hips. Ever since Tearyn was born, I haven't been able to run for longer periods of a time without my hips aching to the point where I couldn't walk afterward. I could sprint here + there, but any running longer then about 2 minutes at one time, made it so I couldn't walk later in the day. Ever since I started Escape Your Shape, my hips have gotten better. I am now able to run for 5 minutes, walk for 5, then run again for the 4 miles I walk. Sure my hips are aching afterward, but not like before. Before I would be crippled in bed till the next day. This makes me happy. Really happy. I'm going to continue to build up my hip strength + run a little longer each week. I would love to be able to run 4 miles straight + not have my hips hurting.

Point of pain.

4. Scrapbooking. I have been a complete scrapbooking fool this week. Every spare second I have spend scrapbooking. I've been staying up till the butt crack of dawn scrapbooking. I really can't get enough of it right now. I do go through this phases where all I want to do is scrap + then I have no mojo left + I don't scrap for a week. I have a TON of pages that I will be sharing Sunday. But here is one just so I have another picture with this post...lol.


5. Scooby Snacks. I have found my new favorite snack. (See picture below.) Sure they are just cinnamon graham crackers  (which I LOVE + haven't eaten in years!!!), but the dog bone shape is kind of fun to eat. Tayliah saw this box when we were shopping yesterday + begged to get them. Yummy.


2 comments:

Charlie and Michelle Cordova said...

If you keep going at this pace with your scrapbooking, you're going to run out of stuff to scrapbook. Then you're going to start mine, right? ;)

Unknown said...

Hahahaha...yeah, keep dreaming Michelle...LOL. You really need to come over sometime + I'll show you the "cool" way to scrap: Digi style....lol.