Friday, May 27, 2011

Duplex.

So I found a place - a duplex - in the Sheridan Press: 3 bedroom for $725 plus electric. Yeah, that's right: $725 plus electric a month. The lowest rent for a 3 bedroom we have found. So I called a few times + talked with her. I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm crazy + stalking her. Any way, so I am getting a rental application from her + I hope we get it. She posted pictures on craigslist + I hope + pray we get this place. It looks amazing!!! There are pastures that the kids can play in surrounding the duplex. Lots of room outside.

And to top it off, if we get it, we can put the deposit down + she will hold it for us until July. How incredibly awesome is that. I pray we get it. It is perfect for us  :) I want to go see it.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

I'm praying right along with you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Kathleen :)