1. Psych: I recently (as in two days ago) started watching Psych on Netflix. Definitely funny parts. I’m not a fan when Shawn gets crazy weird when he has “visions”, but I do enjoy watching it.
2. Family: I have had my baby sister with me since June 04. My two youngest brothers came to visit on July 30th. Our time together has come to an end. My mom is coming tonight to pick them up. (But they aren’t leaving until after a shopping trip in Billings!) I love having the opportunity of them visiting so I can stay close to them. Love you guys.
3. Bobcat: We just registered Tayliah for kindergarten. We were having a hard time deciding what we wanted to do about her starting school. Should we send her to kindergarten? Or should we home school? After a family (aka Daniel + I) fast + prayer, we received the answer to what we were searching for. Tayliah is going to be a Bobcat. She is really excited + can’t wait to start kindergarten.
4. Billings: Since Tayliah is starting school, that means we have to go school clothes shopping! While my mom + siblings are here, we are all going to Billings to get back to school shopping done for everyone. I can’t wait to get her a cute school wardrobe + all her school supplies. This is going to be awesome!
5. Pink Eye: I have pink eye. It isn’t itchy or painful or yucky. Just red - in the inner part of my eye. Which makes me wonder – why is it called pink eye? My eye is red. Does “red eye” not sound as smooth or cool as “pink eye”? I hate not being able to wear my contacts.



2 comments:
I love your scraps and fives!
Here's a little remedy for pink eye if you feel brave enough-take a q-tip and dip it in honey.. and then rub in in your eye. Burns like crazy, makes your eyes water... but clears up pink eye in an hour I swear. I think its because honeyhas all that anti-bacterial junk or something. I don't know, but i know it works well. I usually dab myeye, let it burn/water.. then do it again til I can't stand it. And thats it. Infection gone.
It actually cleared up by itself, but thanks for the tip! I think I'll try it next time it happens.
Wanna know another crazy, weird remedy for pink eye: breastmilk. Lol...I'm not kidding. Haven't tried it, but I heard it works.
Post a Comment