Thursday, September 08, 2011

Star Student.


Yesterday Tayliah came home with great news: she was the Star Student. You might ask what that is? I'm asking the same question....lol. I'm sure it has something to do with her being good, following directions, listening, being nice, etc.

She came home with a cool Start Student pencil she was sooo excited about + a cute homemade book filled with pictures drawn from all the kids in her class.

HomeSchool made book + pencil she received.
Here are a few pictures in her book. Each picture has her name on it with a little bit about what the picture is:

 


There were quite a few pictures about dragons.....lol
I don't know why or how ofter a Star Student is chosen. It is only the 2nd week of school, so it hasn't gone on long. Tonight is Open House so we will be going to see what Tayliah has been doing at school + talk with her teacher how she has been. So I'm also going to be getting more of a DL of what the Start Student is.

No comments: